Some Humour on Chartered Accountants

Originally posted by : sivaram

very nice postings but  some of them are in hindi some i understood some i could mot overall a good posting and you made me laugh like anything nice posting keep it up  please put your name CA Guy IPCC

Day I Rule, Is the Day I get my name!!.. that Day is when I Become CA :-)

Pain depicted in a humorous fashion...........Good :)

REALLY NICE

nice ones.

truly hilarious!!!!

ha ha ha dat's nyc

After March ending I was searching some material for refreshing myself and soon it got it. Although I am not student now, but still I feel like that because every day I have to read  (I like reading) something new in the form of amendments, articles, analytical writings on law and so  on.

 

Thanks for nice sharing.

 

It also reminded my old days.

An amendment in the above writing is required :

Typed as :

analytical writings on law and son on.

Read as :

analytical writings on law and so on.

 

(direct modification is not working; you have to amend yourself)

 

Have a Nice April Fool Day !

nice

thanks 4 sharing

Top 6 reasons I want to be a CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT

1-I hate to sleep

2-I like to stay in study forever

3-I’ve enjoyed my life enough i think

4-I cant live without tension

5-I want to pay for my sins in this world

6-I dont want to marry before 40 years of age. . . . . . . . ["!"]

CA after break up

I kept your name in my JOURNAL,
and posted you in the LEDGER of my heart,
you wont be classified as FIXED ASSETS,
because the MARKET VALUE of friendship
will never DEPRECIATE from heart.

Dear friend....

Its amazing to read all these posts.......Keep it up..........

Very nice

itna bhi difficult nahi hai yaar...

THIS NOVEMBER

Lives will change.

Options will close.

Courage will be shaken.

From the director of "Screwing lives"

and producers of "flunking warriors"

and "call of the criticals"

After the enormous success of " The may nightmares"

ICAI production presents

another bone-chilling horror psycho thriller...

"I KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE NOT READ THIS WINTER"

Releasing in exam halls on November 8..

Don't miss it...:)

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details