some good suggestions

CA Gandharv Sharma (Financial and Taxation consultant)   (514 Points)

11 October 2008  

hi

i m appearing for pcc this nov. i just want to share something that is going on these days with me.

what i feels is a kind of psycological effect! actually, to be frank, i had finished whole cource once, and first revision is scheduled to be completed on 15th. but still, i feels sometimes, that still some thing has to be done! ok. i had paid more efforts to important topics and atleast, once i had studied the leastest imp topic also, where by i means that atleast every topic has been done! but still i m not satisfied! and a thing goes in mind " yaar yeh bhi karna hai, yeh bi karna hai dobara" etc etc... and i messed up........

actually, in nutshell, what i feels that my recalling abaility of learned topics is poor. i had learned it, but i can't write it exactly, though in past in every examination, i had well drawn up questions asked in my language considering the topic and my repetetion of the same sentence in different way is quite good i.e. i can reproduce same thing again with different words. these days i m fully exhausted as whenever i start revising, i feels "yeh ata to hai yaar. kia hua hai" and my whole power of revising that topic nullify. 

what i m seeking is your views and comments on my this situation, what should be my planning for the next 15 days as these r crucial for me according to you?

thanks