Some decisions are wrong but they bring peace in life.......

Nehas (Al) (425 Points)

21 December 2010  

It was a very good day. The day I passed my Board 10th examinations. All my friends and colleagues asked “what u will b in future”. I replied “I wanna be CA”. Then I joined commerce. I stood merit in 12th board examination and after a month CPT result was out and scored 128 in it. All said to my parents “yes CA is hard but ur daughter will do it.”

No one knewed this day will also come in my life when their will be need for me to write down my own story.

I passed my CPT and joined a CA firm next day in my town. They gave me all day work but their was no mental harassment. But they didn’t signed form 103 for 3 months and after three months they said we don’t have vacancy u plz c another firm. I was disturbed but thanx to god he handled me by getting vacancy in another firm within 2 days…..

When I came in ths office “the building was big, rooms were big, computers were many, many employees, many clients and finally principle cabin.

I entered in cabin “he asked me to sit and said I will give u place as an article but dnt leave me after 6 months I said ok…..

I started my office. The day I entered I got entries to me made. About a month work was given in 1 day.

1st day eve : Sir may I leave.

Principle : hmm… wait for 10 min  continue ur work..

I : k

After 20 min

I again went

He said kya laga ke rakha hai tune adhe ghante se. Pagal hai kya bar bar jhuti mange aa rahi hai. Nikal yaha se.

I got afraid. I sat on my chair Thought for a second “may b sir want me to do work as it is very much”

I worked till nyt 9 pm.

When I came home my dad “Beta naye office mai bahut zyada kaam sikhne mil raha hai kya”

I – with low voice “han papa”

Dad – kam karoge toh bada insan banoge na beta.

Mom – han dekh lena jo bete apne father ke liye karte hai woh apke liye apki beti karegi.

Dad and mom had a very sweet smile.

I remember that smile today also.

Next day my sir said we have too much work so u come in mor early at 9 and say at ur home that u will reach till 9 nyt everyday. But the work was same to make entries.

I met all articles and all said me one thing only that they r leaving office and u will also say this after 6 months.

5 months 24 days happened, I was happy that I can take transfer now but no one knewed what was gng to happen.

I got news that trf is banned. We cant tak trf easily. My heart filled with tears. After ths notification my sir called in cabin to all articles. He said “Ab to Institute ne sare powers mere hath mai de diye hai. Main jo chahu kar sakta hu. Kal se tumhara lunch mat lana. Lunch karne b koi nai jayenga. 3 tym ka khana subah hi khake aana. Subah 9 baje yaha chaiye sab. No mobiles. Dont bring money. Don’t bring purse or wallets. Only a pen and calsulator should be their with u. Every sat cameras will be checked and I will tak to u on that”

Then started the worst life of mine. I was not free on Sunday too. I don’t got leave. I worked even wen I was having high temp. I worked even when doctor said she has to be hospitalized for a week. I worked for day and nyt. I did 10,000 rs work a day and used to get 750 stipend a month. Not only me  but other articles too faced this. My dad started facing some financial problems and he sold his business. The person to whom he sold had not carried out audit and was bringing audit to my sir but my dad didnt agreed. Then sir started troubling me more than b4. I tolerated. I asked for help to many CA’s in our town. Even jaydeep shah sir. Even e sahyata. But no one helped.

He used to blackmail me on each and every thing. When I asked for trf he didn’t talked. Everything was lost from my hand. When he talked he said me to bring notification. When I showed him notification he said I will give u trf but on some conditions. Conditions were this

1.    give me sign on blank paper

2.    write and give that after u will be CA u will b partner with me.

3.    write and give me that ur sis is now in CPT after she will join articleship she will join with me.

4.    write and give me that u will marry in same city.

5.    write and give me that whether u complete anywhere ur articleship after completing u will serve my firm for 1 year.

I said no to all the above conditions and he said to just leave the cabin and start working again. And do wat u wanna do. U alone cant do anything. No other article can help u as they r afraid of me and will work as much tym I want them to do.

Today while writing this eyes r filled with tears. I am at home from last week and not going to office. He called me today morning and said that I will get termination form ready for u if u wont come to me. But I didn’t go to that place again……

I know that after reading this many of u will reply to post my principle name but I am warned by principle that I wont go to help from now to any CA or bl**dy e sahayata or any web site.

And yes I wont because when he says he does that and until he don’t do that he cant live peacefully. Writing this piece is a also a hlp but this is just to say good bye but a special message to all “ Before leaving anything think how many will b hurted and how many will be glad. If one num of person is less of hurted person to glad person than wont leave that work ever” Specially ur parents.

After some time u will feel the love of ur parents in corner of ur heart.

It will hurt u that time.

All the very best to all of u.

Be a CA.

U don’t know what ur parents will feel after they will c u as an CA.

Always remember god has no partiality in his heart.

May be for some days he dont want u to be with flowers.

:)

keep smiling