Software Testing Course

Hi this is Palak Sharma.
I am in second year of my engineering, and after completing my second year I am looking to take online course on software testing. And this will be first time for me so I need some suggestions that which course will be best for me to start learning of this field.
Waiting for some positive response.
Thanks

Replies (1)

Hi Palak, 

Well there are lot of article published on internet from where you can learn Software Testing. 

I had seen an article over internet, for that you can also check below link.

https://www.techgeekbuzz.com/blog/software-testing-courses/

Thanks

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details