SMS Collection

Lovely roses and Lovely you..

Lovely roses and Lovely you..
and Lovely r the things u do..
but the loveliest is the friendship of the two
….one is ME and other is YOU.
 
 

Love them like a river

Don’t love a friend like a flower,
Because a flower dies in season.
Love them like a river,
Because a river flows forever..
 
 

If kisses were water

If kisses were water, I will give u sea.
If hugs were leaves, I will give u a tree.
If u luv a planet, I will give u a galaxy,
If friendship is life I will give u mine.
 
 

1 Bar 1 Larki Akeli LIFT me Thi

1 Bar 1 Larki Akeli lift me Ja Rahi Thi
1 Larka baad me lift me Aaya, Dono’n Bilkul Paas Aa Gaye
Larka Side Pe ho Gya Aur Larki agle floor pe utar Gayi
Moral :
Har Koi Tumhari Terha khudgarj nahi Hota …
 
 

When you are in trouble

When you are in trouble,
don’t ever say,”Hey God!, I have big problem”
instead
say,”Hey Problem, I have big GOD!”
and everything will be fine….
 

If you love someone

If you love someone,
put their name in a circle,
instead of a heart,
because hearts can break,
but circles go on forever
 
SARDAR
 
Judge- is sardar ke dono kan kaat do.
Sardar- nahin mai andha ho jaunga.
Judge- kan katne se andha kaise hoga?
Sardar- chashma kya tere baap ke kan
p bethaunga
 
SMART GIRL
 
A BOY on DATE With GIRL in BMW.
Jaan, Maine tumse ek baat chupayi hai. I'm already married.
Girl: oh, Tumne to dara diya, Main Samjhi BMW tumhari Nahi hai


Replies (4)

 good jokes........& poems

Again request,

Pls remove the second last joke

Ok request will taken care of 

Really very funny jokes.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details