Smile !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Once there was a millionaire, who collected live alligators. He kept them in the pool, back of his mansion. The millionaire also had a beautiful daughter who was single.
 
One day he decides to throw a huge party, and during the party he announces, "My dear guests... I have a proposition to every man here. I will give one million dollars or my daughter to the man who can swim across this pool full of alligators and emerge unharmed!"
 
As soon as he finished his last word, there was the sound of a large SPLASH!! There was a guy in the pool swimming with all he could - the crowd cheered him on as he kept stroking. Finally, he made it to the other side unharmed.
 
The millionaire was impressed. He said, "My boy, that was incredible! Fantastic! I didn't think it could be done! Well I must keep my end of the bargain... do you want my daughter or the one million dollars?"
 
The guy says, "Listen, I don't want your money! And I don't want your daughter! I want the person who pushed me in the pool!!!"
Replies (6)

Nice One !!!

what u want to say

is there someone who pooled u for ca to earn one million dollar or what////////

but  in all it is a good answer by the boy

good Sir

Very good.

Oh it was really humorous.

nice humourous story

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details