Site for Case Citations

Hi Gals & Guys...

Well is there any site available where I can search and read Income Tax and other cases undertaken in current year as well as in previous years (very old cases)

 

if any body know., plz let me know...

 

Thanks....

Replies (4)

U may refer the following sites :

 

https://itatindia.com


https://indiankanoon.org

 

there is also a paid site named

 

https://taxindiaonline.com

 

Best Wishes

Prasad R

 

I am searching for following Case

CIT Vs Dreamland Theatres Valsad (1995) Tax LR 1200 (Guj)

 

do you know where could I get it...

Those your referred, haven't this...

Tried searching for the above case bt didn't get any information

 

Originally posted by : Arvind


I am searching for following Case

CIT Vs Dreamland Theatres Valsad (1995) Tax LR 1200 (Guj)

 

do you know where could I get it...

Those your referred, haven't this...

ok...

thanks for your favor....

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details