Sir, a govt college having pan in the college name and also has saving account in college name with nil income where compliance arises,what to do?

Ashim kr Ray (social service) (1575 Points)

23 December 2016  
Sir, A govt college having Pan Number in college name and also having saving account in college name, the accountant of college deducted TDS amount every month from employee and deposited in that amount from where later on submitted TDS on Bank challan which total amounting near Rs10 lacFor FY 2014-2015,now Compliance has come from Income Tax department.Though college no personal income as it is govt college now what to do.