Easy Office

Sir, a govt college having pan in the college name and also has saving account in college name with nil income where compliance arises,what to do?

Page no : 2

Dhirajlal Rambhia (SEO Sai Gr. Hosp.) (160322 Points)
Replied 23 December 2016

Still more confusing, as TDS is deducted from any payments, but not collected before hand!!

And if at all the amount belongs to college, an authority to open any such account to Principal should be recorded in minutes, and the same should be offered to auditor for verification.

Ashim kr Ray (social service) (1685 Points)
Replied 23 December 2016

Sir,

Actually salary is being credited in personal account to each and every employee from State govt.Then and there after Tds money is recovered from employee.As college does not disburse the Salary.

Replied 23 December 2016

Are you sure the state government disburse salary to the employees without deducting TDS? And it gets passed without any mark from the lens of auditor!!!!!!

Ashim kr Ray (social service) (1685 Points)
Replied 23 December 2016

As accountant said me, as per my knowledge i have seen the acountant  of that college used N FC center to upload TDS.If the govt already deducted tds and giv salary , then there have been no question of that account,and no need to deposit TDS in NFC center.

Replied 23 December 2016

Now, if all the facts are true, get a professional to report such facts in orderly manner to the department, as reply to the complience notice is must. Otherwise, the Principal would be in trouble, as the account exists in his name.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: