ICICI

Simple way to deal with caclubindia addiction

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)     13 April 2010

Ankur Garg
Company Secretary and Compliance Officer 
 15454 likes  114514 points

| My Other Post

In this wonderful season of account deletion I have some suggestions to deal with your Caclubindia Addiction:

1. Share the current password with any of your trustworthy friend, family member or Admin itself and ask them to change the password without your knowledge. Later on after your exam or commitment figure out your password from that person and join caclubindia again. "Na pata hoga password or na open hoga cacub account". What say???

2. Keep your account activated like Mr. Ravikumar.G, Mr. S.Srinivasaraghavan and Mr. Kapil.

3. Give respect to the caclubindia Admin and members who allow you to share and contribute with true gesture and main reason behind your addiction. So don’t delete your account. 

Please do not take caclubindia for granted.

2 Like
avater

Kaushik Vankadkar (Service)     13 April 2010

Kaushik Vankadkar
Service 
 54 likes  350 points

View Profile | My Other Post

OKAY SIR.......

avater

Ankur Garg

Thanks for comment yaar. So you like the idea at point no. 1?

(Guest)

Gud Idea sir........................Most of the may2010  aspiring are going to delete their account because they think that CACLUB will disturb their study.........................but in true sense caclub helped me very much during my PCC exam.

when all of my friends where busy with their study and i was not able to contact them for clearing my doubts CAclub helped me a lot.

If you think that you r addicted to CACLUB and this addiction will harm ur study then follow Ankur sir advice

regards.......and bset of luck to all may 2010 aspirants

avater

Kaushik Vankadkar (Service)     13 April 2010

Kaushik Vankadkar
Service 
 54 likes  350 points

Na Na.. 

Agreeing to your respect wala point that even if you get busy for some days do not delete your account at the most. 

1 Like
avater

Ankur Garg

Originally posted by : Kaushik Vankadkar

Na Na.. 

Agreeing to your respect wala point that even if you get busy for some days do not delete your account at the most. 

Wow that's fantastic bro !!!

avater

Ankur Garg

Agree with you raza bhai. Deletion of account is not the solution to avoid caclubindia.

avater

CA Ruben Balooni (Professionalism ™)     13 April 2010

CA Ruben Balooni
Professionalism ™ 
 168 likes  1319 points

great suggestions sir..for those who are addicted .. :)

u can request admin to ban their account (temporarily)!

this is the thing that i did with other sites except caclubindia :-)

avater

Rahul Gupta (Project Controller ACA MBA(Fin.))     13 April 2010

Rahul Gupta
Project Controller ACA MBA(Fin.) 
 1101 likes  8004 points

Agree with all experts and Thanks to Mr. Ankur. I am also thinking why everybody is deleting their account while leaving for exams and othe stuff. There is no use for it, you can use that account later on afer your exams. Now a days, i m also not regularly visiting the account because ofmy tight schedules and Exams in June, 2010. But deleting the account but creating again when u come back is , my view is of no use. Rest everybody has its own way.....

Thanks a lot Mr. Ankur for this discussion.

Regards

CA Rahul Gupta

avater

Amit Jain (Proprietor)     13 April 2010

Amit Jain
Proprietor 
 8 likes  290 points

caclubindia is a knowldege portal. There should be no thing as addiction. Infact, even during your exam studies, use it as a too; to refresh yourself.

You can use it to resolve queries which you have doubts even from exam point of view.

Deleting account is not a solution. I guess what is required is self control. All the best for May Aspirants.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »