Easy Office

SHULD I QUIT?

Page no : 4

CA Sanat Pyne (F.C.A. & M.COM) (19992 Points)
Replied 07 August 2010

DEAR NEHA,

QUIT IS NOT THE SOLUTION.

THINK POSSITIVE.

kiran (Article) (37 Points)
Replied 07 August 2010

just try!!!!!!!!!!!

CA Dauzi Pathan Imran Khan (Chartered Accountant in Practise)   (1678 Points)
Replied 07 August 2010

No examples, no morale boosters Neha...Just hit hard to the damn PCC!!

If you want make it, U must and ofcourse should make. And if you not think to make, then No.

Maan ke jeet aur Maan ke haar!!!

One of my dearest friend told me dat the man who succeeded in 1st attempt is like a sheep in front of Everest..

and ofcourse, Everest is one who succeeded after failure.The reason being is he, the person who holds the pain of failure, shame and come up with succes inspite of all those.

so, make it ur own and just break that IPCC.

If you give your 100%, U can surely win.

Youth in now a days are murdering comedily, but u r not going to murder and u hav just to pass.

thats it...

Lets do it!!!

Kashif (Accountant-CA Finalist) (105 Points)
Replied 07 August 2010

Dear Neha

Pls drop CA and join MBA. In next two years you will start earning a good amt of money.

MBA in retail has a good scope coz retail industry is going high, in india and in abroad as well.

or you can opt for Dual MBA ( Mktf + Fianace ). So you can opt a career as brand or operations manager or as a merchandiser.

All the best for your career.

Kashif

1 Like

Vinita (CA final (clrd grp 1) CS B.com(hons))   (135 Points)
Replied 07 August 2010

Dear Neha,

Dont think of quitting. I know it is tough for You, but it is important that you keep faith on your capabilities. I know a few people who have appeared for 4-5 attempts but could no clear and were thinking of quitting. But in May 2010 attempt they managed to clear one group and are now double motivated to clear second group in november attempt. So I would suggest you not to quit and appear again in November. May be that Luck will be on your side this Time.

mjexito21 (STUDENT) (32 Points)
Replied 07 August 2010

my friend cleared in 4th attempt. went through the same scenario as u. thought about quiting but we never let her quit. today she proudly calls herself ca final student .

scored exemption in tax and accounts. and is so happy that it cannot be expressed.

always remember 'failure is temporary but giving up is permenant"

dont quit if u really want to be a CA . but if u could be equally happy with an MBA den it is ur decision. remember the stress is on the word equally happy. both are gud professions but CA is CA and an MBA will never give u d satisfaction of being a CA  n vice- versa.

u can be successful by being an MBA no doubt. but the question is not only about success its also about satisfaction. think about it.

god bless u 

1 Like

ravi jain (CA) (1662 Points)
Replied 08 August 2010

hi, quit and the next carrer you will have will be wonderful.yes the experience you get in ca exams makes other carrer look small and you will easily suceed.go for mba ,you will come out with flying colours.so dont take many chances ,i belive i the experience of ca course will help you a lot,its no waste .it teaches you many things..

1 Like

ravi jain (CA) (1662 Points)
Replied 08 August 2010

many will be guning for me as i told to quit ,but you havego on with life ,life doesnt give many chances,take few chances suceed well and good ,if not there are many other paths to choose,i have also decided the same maximum attempts 3 ,if i am no good ,change the gears, sorry if i have hurt anyone, i just expressed my feelings.you known" time and tide waits for no  man "

1 Like

Shashikant (CA) (86 Points)
Replied 10 August 2010

Hi Neha Always think positive.. we are the CA student we never quit... I Know CA course is very difficult as I am also fighting for that.. but always think positive that once we become CA then life changes lot.. So always think positive dont be upset.. As you had already studied lot only do revision.. and do practice of solving exam question paper as you are sitting for exam...YOU ARE THE OWN CREATOR OF YOUR LIFE

Manish Kumar Drolia (Manager) (46 Points)
Replied 30 August 2010

CA means ..Come Again..here our patience is also tested..Beleive me i cleared both PE II & Finals i in many attempts and now once cleared no one asks how many attempts i took. The degree is indeed important and once  there would be no stopping. I am a successful professional now. So its important that you beleive your self and not quit CA..thats Chartered Accountancy ..best commerce course in world.

Regards

CA MANISH DROLIA

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: