Should i pay income tax

Nitin Sangwan (Supervisor ) (56 Points)

08 April 2020  
mujhe last financial year me 176days hue h out of india as per my passport stamping. This is less than 182days. Do i have to pay income tax. Bas 6 din kam hone ki wajah se hi tax pay krna padega kya. Please answer