Easy Office
LCI Learning

Should I leave caclubindia !!!

Page no : 2

(Guest)

No need to leave, boss ! At one place we are removing all dust i.e. fake and abuse members from CAclubindia and if Legends of CAclub says that they will leave because some fake profile has criticised him, then we will also be very sad :(. So it is humble request not even think of leaving. Legends always have to live with their criticisms.....

To Riya (Psychiatrist):

We do not allow useless criticisms and insults on healthy forums. It does not matter you are fake  profile or you are a member with thousands of points and thanks. CAclub may not take actions, but The White Hat  is still here, so stay clean or SEE THIS

ιη∂ιαη ¢увєя αяму

1 Like

Anubhav Jain (busy) (734 Points)
Replied 15 May 2010

Ashish Ojha (Chartered Accountant) (469 Points)
Replied 15 May 2010

Yes sir, fellow memebers are right.... U must not leave caclubindia because of such fake profile abuse..

Ankit (C.A.-Student) (680 Points)
Replied 15 May 2010

Ther is one line from Bollywood movie GURU, (which is NOT exactly reproduced below):

"JAB KOI TUMHARE BAARE ME BOLTE/BURAAI KARTE HAI, TAB SAMAJH LO TARAKKI KAR RAHE HO"

i don't want to any thing else, just Don't Leave CCI

1 Like

CA Ruskin B (Member) (2602 Points)
Replied 18 May 2010

Dear Sir, I agree with Sarabjeet and other respected members above. If somebody thinks that this site is useless and unsuccessful why they hang around? We all want you here and like to hear from you, from your experience and expertise. Better you can create a new account just only to show them you are not here to be in top and let others follow. Please don't quit. 

TAPASH (AUDIT EXECUTIVE) (132 Points)
Replied 18 May 2010

The post given by riya depict clearly she has some personal problem, first she communicated in hindi,assume her mother language, people do such only when burst with angel. Normally in caclub I rarely found post in hindi... secondly if you start giving importance these type of post you can't stay in any forum, because where ever you got publicity you got some Good !!! observer like this...so just ignore...does 1000 of others don't matter you who are with you always...?

CA AYUSH AGRAWAL (Kolkata-Pune-Mumbai) (26986 Points)
Replied 18 May 2010

'THESE ALL THING HAPPEN ALWZ WITH GREAT PERSONALITIES"

SO JUST LEAVE THAT N CONCENTRATE ON UR WORK'

CA Ruskin B (Member) (2602 Points)
Replied 18 May 2010

for a talk, what i felt was this is (riya) a fake account and from the language i guess it is male voice., any way, i would say let this person talk and we should not be that much narrow minded., there should not be actions like deleting this account and so., then what is the difference.. he/she should also be given chances...

armchairca (Day trader/ Entrepreneur / IPCC student)   (146 Points)
Replied 26 May 2010

Hello Ankur,

its sad to see you go if u should. the forum are mostly filled with leechers few seeders (contributors). your contributions are vital for a forum like this as this is the best we got. we have to set it right if its wrong. fight for yourself, its strange to see you ask it. I think mentors too are not immortal.anyways, if u go you will miss your passion, don't kill it, don't even think about it.One of the fact of life: cycle of life. someone would someday replace you but you have no idea how you have influenced others. stay with us, you belong here.

CA Ankur Mittal (Assistant Manager @ Reliance Communication)   (759 Points)
Replied 30 May 2010

well well well ....i think the views presented by riya are based on observation of  Mr Ankur Garg Replies . i think there are lot of people here who just replies to post only to get points

What does these sort of replies means :

you rock

you genius..bla bla bla..if they want to appreciate the post or aticle just press the thank user button..whats the point in bumping a thread .

There is no rules and regulation of this forum..i dont think there are moderator who guides replies..

Day by day lots of people are joining this site and replies like this keeps the good content away from the users..

People are unneccesary bumping threads..

its good that we get lots of new content but there should be clear cut guideline and rules..well who follows rules in India..

I dont have any intention to hurt anyone..no personal fights..

Cheers

Jay Barker (Detective) (73 Points)
Replied 30 May 2010

I think if you want to leave the clubindia than stop visiting. after some time your account will remove from the forum automatically.

shakuntala chhangani (FCA Course co-ordinator WIRC coaching centre)   (2525 Points)
Replied 08 June 2010

Dear Ankurji, Since I respect you very much, I was very disappointed seeing this posting from your side. We are professionals. we should always be ready for criticisms. But see what u did to that poor girl, Riya. Now she definitely will have to leave caclubindia. presenting views does not mean that she is abusing u. I have read comments of so many professional students using filthy language for her. I am really ashmed that they are the students of this highly respectable CA course. our profession always teaches us to go to the roots of the problem and fix up the same but not to kill the person creating problem. we should not get carried away. Keep in mind that we are on this site for our own benefits. we are not obliging anybody.

We are all professional friends. we are not here to make personal relations. otherwise would have joined some matrimonial site. I again don't intend to hurt anybody's feelings but i will definitely see to it that nobody gets hurt by this type of action.

Regards, CA Shakuntala Chhangani

1 Like

shakuntala chhangani (FCA Course co-ordinator WIRC coaching centre)   (2525 Points)
Replied 08 June 2010

And further, I am not saying that Riya is right. She is a kid who does not kow how to respect seniors and what kind of language should we use for them. our decisions will not rest upon such people. So... go ahead with your work. 

Best regards, CA Shakuntala Chhangani

1 Like

CA Ankur Mittal (Assistant Manager @ Reliance Communication)   (759 Points)
Replied 08 June 2010

Originally posted by : shakuntala chhangani

Dear Ankurji, Since I respect you very much, I was very disappointed seeing this posting from your side. We are professionals. we should always be ready for criticisms. But see what u did to that poor girl, Riya. Now she definitely will have to leave caclubindia. presenting views does not mean that she is abusing u. I have read comments of so many professional students using filthy language for her. I am really ashmed that they are the students of this highly respectable CA course. our profession always teaches us to go to the roots of the problem and fix up the same but not to kill the person creating problem. we should not get carried away. Keep in mind that we are on this site for our own benefits. we are not obliging anybody.

We are all professional friends. we are not here to make personal relations. otherwise would have joined some matrimonial site. I again don't intend to hurt anybody's feelings but i will definitely see to it that nobody gets hurt by this type of action.

Regards, CA Shakuntala Chhangani

Agreed..

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114768 Points)
Replied 08 June 2010

Kindly accept my sincere apology Shakuntala Ma’am and Ankur Mittal Sir…and for your kind information that was a fake profile…as investigated and deleted by Admin…and to locate and identify fake profiles and to understand their language you have to be a regular part of caclubindia.

Apology for strange behavior !!!

Thanks Team Admin for quick action !!!

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: