Should i invest in bitcoin?

Finance Professional

With all the fuss around Bitcoin and it's rising pricing. What's your take on investing in bitcoins?

"Do the Right Thing...!!!"

Dear.,
MONEY IS ALWAYS ULTIMATE...
IN CURRENT SCENARIO ITS GOING RAISE...

BUT, IN FUTURE...?!
WAIT AND SEE.....

Finance Professional

that's the case with everything else too. anything which is scarce is going to be priced high

Bitcoin is cryptocurrency which is kind of imaginary currency used for transaction online. Its concept is merely imaginary  Banks around the world simply print out more and more money in a vain attempt to cover their national debt. 

Bitcoins, however, are actually one of an imaginary currency created by many people around the world. If you have a good working computer? If you can do mining, then you can dig (mine) Bitcoins. Bitcoins are "mined" using heavy powerful devices in the distributed worldwide network called  "Bitcoin Mining" is the form of processing and safely going through each transaction to verify and freeze them into the "BlockChain" tables.  Its kind of dangerous to do business in this imaginary currency because it's in imaginary brings the occurrence of fraud. In some country, this currency is banned because of terrorist activities because of its nature it's immensely used in dark web.

Financial Adviser

Bitcoin is a good investment with a nice expected return. It is still very risky but professional investors should invest some small portion of their portfolio in this case. The logical fallacy in his statement is perhaps forgivable, considering his age. Yet, Bitcoin exemplary of lots of things said on Bitcoin.

If we appear at “exchange” through the traditional financial accepting of “currency”, it is clear that it looks similar to a bubble. But we must also take into consideration, that Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are not your long-established “currency”.

Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies are in their youth, some retailers are now accepting Bitcoin.

Visit More INfo. Live Forex Tips

Human Resources

I think bitcoins are elements of fraud and I encourage not use it.

Financial Adviser

If you want to invest then invest in real estate or stock market because Bitcoin has no record that it will make your pocket empty or full.

Stock and commodity market adviser

Bitcoin is still not a legal tender in many countries and the fluctuations are very high. These factors makes it very risky. You can trade on stock and commodity market with low risk and good profit if everything goes well.

In general, you can not worry about the choice of cryptocurrency. I use bitcoin tumbler and keep everything

Investing as a citizen of India would be a clear mess or offense today because the Indian government has prohibited all form of legal investment and transaction.  there is no central authority to control bitcoin even in the whole world there are no controlling authorities to have an eye on there maybe it can be used by wrong hands which is not safe for society or world. that's why india has completely banned bitcoin. some other factor drive here like Indian currency has dwelled in the wrong hand which effects nation economy.

there is also a matter of cyber security which is kind of major concern on the national security scale. Bitcoin server is not deployed in single mainframe or server. its based upon pc to pc network. the transaction is authorized by the network grid of miners. you can get assistance and illustrated info of Market  Trading Tips according to your need.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU