I am a ca final student. I Want to do some short term courses as I am planning for one group in nov.
some of the courses I found
1. Ims proschool Financial modelling: ( joined)
2. Ind As certification course - https://www.ey.com/en_in/ey-faas-learning-solutions/certificate-program-in-ind-as
3. DipIFR -
KPMG - https://home.kpmg/in/en/home/services/learning-academy/program-dipifr.H T M L
PWc - https://www.pwc.in/services/pwc-academy/financial-accounting-and-reporting/acca-dipifr.H T M L
can someone help/ guide me ?
Replies (2)
Quick Summary
A CA Final student is seeking advice on short-term courses to complement their studies for the November exams. They are considering Financial Modelling, an Ind AS certification, and DipIFR. Responses suggest Financial Modelling is excellent for finance and valuation roles, Ind AS is crucial for Indian accounting specialisation, and DipIFR offers global IFRS recognition. The best choice depends on individual career aspirations, with a recommendation to select a course that fits within their demanding study schedule.
Hey I would say those are great options! And I hope one of them has paved you a path towards your goal. I just figured I'd add one more to the list as a suggestion. It's IIM SKills Financial Modelling and Valuation course. Heard really good things about it. Very content oriented and they provide online classes. Plus it's a good blend of old school excel approach and using generative AI to their advantage to get faster results.
Leave a Reply
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies