Easy Office
LCI Learning

Shocking discrepancies found in certified copies of ama

Page no : 3

MD. RAFI (Manager Accounts (future CA))   (670 Points)
Replied 16 March 2016

Originally posted by : GANESH MAHADEO UPALKAR
if your answer deserves 6/8 marks then ICAI will give 2/8 marks for controlling the result and siometimes in re-evaluation icai dosent check paper at all sometimes 0 is awarded for correct answer if this so then how will student pass if icai gives correct marks then in all attempt the passing percentage will be more than what is it today this is happening for so many years

This is the truth. This is for Sec 39(2) of CA Regulation 1988. I have written to PMO to amend the regulation. I got a reply from PMO that they will take appropriate step regarding that. I also request all student who fill that our result have been regulated or revised by ICAI. Pl find enclosed copy of my letter to PMO.

Replied 16 March 2016

Originally posted by : MD. RAFI

if your answer deserves 6/8 marks then ICAI will give 2/8 marks for controlling the result and siometimes in re-evaluation icai dosent check paper at all sometimes 0 is awarded for correct answer if this so then how will student pass if icai gives correct marks then in all attempt the passing percentage will be more than what is it today this is happening for so many years

This is the truth. This is for Sec 39(2) of CA Regulation 1988. I have written to PMO to amend the regulation. I got a reply from PMO that they will take appropriate step regarding that. I also request all student who fill that our result have been regulated or revised by ICAI. Pl find enclosed copy of my letter to PMO.

Attached File : 407835 20160316152033 pmo1.pdf downloaded: 208 times

dbfx (e) (52 Points)
Replied 16 March 2016

Its very perplexing and frustrating to see this being happened to us, even i suffered this in May-14 papers, in Audit they never give marks question wise. They just mark correction ticks on all the pages (even if you write totally wrong answers) and award the marks on the first page of main answer-sheet. I came to know this when i requested for certified copies.. this policy adopted by ICAI clearly suggests that they give marks in pre determined and in a gross manner irrespective of what we write in answersheets. Also i have come to know very startling thing that the Final level papers are being checked by articled assistants and other non CA ppl on behalf of members (bcz  nowadays ICAI gives ans. sheets to members at their convinient address for evaluation, but no one sees who is actually checking the papers).

However CA course will be like this bcz if PMO or anyone else even if try to make amendments, all the ICAI members and other pro ICAI goons will wake up and try their best to stop the change. Lets deal with it, ICAI never wants a CHANGE. Its for our betterment, we should either try some other career option and not be dependent on ICAI or stick with this system till the time we pass our exams and get CA degree (no certainity of number of years here) .

Replied 17 March 2016

Originally posted by : dbfx
However CA course will be like this bcz if PMO or anyone else even if try to make amendments, all the ICAI members and other pro ICAI goons will wake up and try their best to stop the change. Lets deal with it, ICAI never wants a CHANGE. Its for our betterment, we should either try some other career option and not be dependent on ICAI or stick with this system till the time we pass our exams and get CA degree (no certainity of number of years here) .

You are right and this is the truth of this career. But if we make our represendtation to PMO we can say we have tried in our level. Who knows PMO may take initiative to change. If we know MP's is our locality, we can submit our representation to them also to make our demand stronger.

GANESH MAHADEO UPALKAR (ARTICLED ASSISTANT) (256 Points)
Replied 17 March 2016

this discipancy should be caught attemtion for PMO Narendra Modi and also all the other countries PM like BARAK OBAMA

Replied 21 March 2016

this discipancy should be brought attention to PM Narendra Modi and also all the other countries President like BARAK OBAMA

I agree with you. Even we should brought attemtion to the MP's in our locality.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: