Share Trading as an Article

Hello everyone,

I have been doing an articleship n handling various audit assignments since past 2 years. And finally, my conclusion is that I do not have much interest in Audit Assignments. Instead I am very much interested in Share Market related fields, particularly Intra Day Trading. I want to know if I can do the similar kind of work as an articled assistant. Is there any CA Firm which gives such an opportunity to Articled Assistants? Particularly, in Navi Mumbai? Please reply.

Replies (1)

I have done several audits in capital gains & profits of share markets...long and short term investors....which is mostly calculating to individuals profit in trading.

I personally do trading and am very interested in it. But calculation of the profits of trade of others ..yearly calculation...which is something like digging into the past which will NOT HAVE the active, vibrant ,enthusiaistic and uncertainity feeling as you personally trade!!!!

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details