Sfm

i need suggestion.plz help..this was my 3rd attempt of 1st grp.i hv already cleared 2nd group. I m lacking in sfm. my marks in sfm was 49 , 31 , 21 in 1st ,2nd , 3rd atempt. my markes r going down. I realise dat my concepts are not cleared. I referred aditya jain book. i do not belong from delhi. I studied through satellite classes in my hometown. now what should I do. whether I should go for rajesh makker clases in delhi or or i should refer rajesh makker notes for self study nd I should refer rajeev singh classes at hometown. plz suggest me..
Replies (3)

Hello Sonam.

In my opinoon u have go for Sanajy Saraf Classes becuase he is one of the best teacher of SFM and they do not make us mugg up, they make us understand each and every concept. All the best.

Sonam plz refer classes notes of j.b.gupta sir. Even i didnt take classes in ca final and got 59 in sfm by referring only j.b.gupta sir classes notes. Sir explaining concept in class notes in very wasy language....i have just go through j.b.gupta classess material...it is really nice sonam.. Plz dnt buy j.b.gupta refrence book...classes notes anf refrence book both r different. Thanks.
Sonam plz dnt waste ur time to taking classes....plz go through only j.b.gupta sir notes....believe me...it is nice notes..many student got exemption by referring only this xerix notes....

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details