Service tax & vat

Dear Sir,

I have purchase my Flat in May 2010 in under construction , but at that possession time builder has oraly said you have to paid service tax and VAT otherwise we are not give you the possession so after that I have paid him the Vat & Service Tax amount  and I demand for receipt the same.

whenever I demand for receipt , he always ignore so please suggest me can I ask him to give the CA Certified VAT & Service Tax Working.

 

Replies (1)

If you can ask him and get such a working it would be fine. But legally you can press on it and get it done. You can instead ask him for an invoice for the sale of flat and get the same verified with another CA.

There are no of methods in which computation of VAT and ST is done, so you need to ask him in which method they have adopted.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details