Service tax reverse charges challans

Kumar (Finance Manager) (82 Points)

29 August 2013  


Dear Seniors,


Kindly let me know whether we can remit the Service Tax reverse charge payable amount through Form GAR-7 which we use in normal course for remitting the Service tax.


Or else, is there any separate Challan for the same?


Your kind views in this regard would be highly appreciated.