Service tax return

prosanta bordoloi (AAO)     16 January 2013

prosanta bordoloi
 83 points

| My Other Post

we are paying service tax under reverse charge mechanism against the following services 1. works contract 2 .labour charge 3.vehicle hire charge , previously we were registered against (a) consulting enginer services and (b) goods and transport agency , now should we ammend our registration ? Also pl clarify when and how  to submit the return from July 2012 to Dec 2012



Nirav Worah (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT)     16 January 2013

Nirav Worah
 40 likes  396 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Yes, you are required to amend the registration to include aforesaid service in your registration certificate as service receiver. The form for the return period July' to Dec;12 has still not be notified by CBEC. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »