Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Service tax input

Sachin Rajput (account exe) (593 Points)

26 July 2012  

Dear All,

We are a Event management service provieder.I have a hotel bill and in this bill service tax rate is 7.42% on room. so my query is- can i take input of that type of service tax.

Please help me.thanks in advance



 4 Replies

Jatin Singh Negi (Country Analyst ) (505 Points)
Replied 26 July 2012

Yes you can take the credit

Sachin Rajput (account exe) (593 Points)
Replied 26 July 2012

Thanks for reply

Sachin Rajput (account exe) (593 Points)
Replied 26 July 2012

Dear sir one more think what about  tds? should i dedut tds on gross value or only service value???

CA. Astaf Mansuri (Practicing Chartered Accountant )   (167 Points)
Replied 01 August 2012

yes u must have to deduct  on gross value inclusive of servicetax amount. the relief is given only in case of 194J.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags