Service Tax_ACES_Existing User

Hi.
I had already registered for service tax earlier under the old regime.
Now I want to download old service tax returns from ACES portal
I do not have a login ID for the same.
So should I register new and then proceed ?
Kindly help..
Replies (3)
Quick Summary
An existing user who previously registered for service tax under the old regime is seeking to download old returns from the ACES portal but lacks a login ID. They are advised to contact their jurisdictional inspector to obtain their login credentials, as new registrations are not permitted for existing users. The user has also generated a TRN and needs guidance on how to proceed with it.

meet the concerned jurisdictional inspector. He will provide the login id.

New registration will not be allowed as already registered.

How to meet the concerned jurisdictional inspector?Like the procedure to be followed?..
Also,I just generated TRN as the service tax return were to be generated at the earliest..
So,What should I do of the generated TRN?

Search in docs with you the jurisdiction, or search at service tax site.

If you generated TRN, proceed further

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details