Tally

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jose.p (CA in service)     07 September 2009

serious conspiracy against against students being hatched

Uttam agarwal before being out of presidentship might have wanted to atone for his atrocities against students by setting a council to decide whether pcc students should have articleship of only 3 years like other scheme inter students.Now there are serious reports from ICAI that the the candidates who are supposed to fight for the CCM seats (new as well as old) have started the propaganda to lure votes (off course of CAs; students are bali ka bakra for icai) that they won't let the committee suggest the reduction in articleship and will give undreamed powers to principals over students.

What say , guys? Still waiting and watching.

3 Replies

Ramanreet Singh

Ramanreet Singh (CA-FINALIST)     07 September 2009

i really dont wanna offend u dude........but seriously u or i cant really do anything abut it.......i dont noe whther this is a rumour or factual info..........just dont give a sh*t abut it..........whats the point of spoiling ur day thinking abut things that are just not in ur hands........just enjoy life as it is in a few years ull be a CA........then who gives a darn..........no offence!!peace!!

Nitant Gupta

Nitant Gupta (Investment Banker)     08 September 2009

well said sir ramanreet.

jose.p

jose.p (CA in service)     08 September 2009

why would that offend me mate? I got the info though some sources who are working as articles at some bigwigs of CAs also students who are relatives of non-CA staff of ICAI at XXX city.I just wanted to share

Originally posted by :Ramanreet Singh
"  i really dont wanna offend u dude........but seriously u or i cant really do anything abut it.......i dont noe whther this is a rumour or factual info..........just dont give a sh*t abut it..........whats the point of spoiling ur day thinking abut things that are just not in ur hands........just enjoy life as it is in a few years ull be a CA........then who gives a darn..........no offence!!peace!! "

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags