Self study for cpt or not

Hey guys,I am going to give cpt in December(2013).I don't know whether I should go for self study or a coaching institute.I studied Accounts,Maths,Bst and Statistics also in my 12th or 2nd puc and I got 87% in my board examinations,so my concepts are clear in all those subjects except economics which I didn't study.How can I study Eco,Pls guide me!

Replies (6)

online coaching by icai https://studentslms.icai.org/

many videos available in youtube

nline coaching by icai https://studentslms.icai.org/ many videos available in youtube

Read more at: /forum/details.asp?mod_id=262824#.Uhz3038rnIU
DISHA SHAH ca-final [ Scorecard : 1200] Thank User Send PM Posted about 14 hours ago Quote online coaching by icai https://studentslms.icai.org/

Read more at: /forum/details.asp?mod_id=262824#.Uhz3038rnIU

Sahil, Join online classes as being organized by our institute. I hope these would be very helpful to you.

Follow https: // studentslms.icai.org

Hi

 

For CPT preparation, u can use following link:

 

 

/articles/tips-and-strategies-for-ca-cpt-exam--14625.asp

 

Hi guys have free online demo on sap through online vist our sap online trainings

Self study is the best,

Pls go through the Link Provided by Ajay Sir....

/articles/tips-and-strategies-for-ca-cpt-exam--14625.asp

/articles/tips-and-strategies-for-ca-cpt-exam--14625.asp

Read more at: /forum/details.asp?mod_id=262824&offset=1

Its amazing to see so many students confused about CPT -

You can check out this other site www.TutorsCircle.com - they have an online test bank for students with 3000 + questions and explanations - I was enrolled with them last semester and scored a 149 only studying with them. I recommend them to everyone. 

u can also check out their page www.facebook.com/cpttutors   this will give you an idea of their reputation. 

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details