Self employed taxes

I Started My Career In June 2011 Then I Earned Rs 60000 Rs Upto December 2011.Then I Done Courses But I Was Unable To Get A Job I Worked As Intern For Few Companies From Nov 2012 They Payed Me Stipend I was About 25000 And From June 2013 I Started Working As Self Employed Opening Bank Account With My Name I Made About Another 25000 Till Date I Made About 1,10,000 Where To File This Taxes And Is It Legal Opening Bank Account And Working Or Should I Register As Business.

Many Said It Only Necessary To Open Bank Account Under Your Name And Just File Income Tax Return Every Year.

What Shall I Do In My Case.

 

Replies (1)

Relax.. You dont have to pay any tax. You are not making enough money to pay tax. And what you are doing is perfectly legal, so dont worry and concentrate on making more money.

 

For your knowledge, you can ask again , when you make more than 200,000 Rs in one financial year(Apr-Mar). Until then , just focus to make more money.

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details