Self assessment tax - online challan

I paid self assessment tax online through net banking. Before I could download challan my computer stopped working and it shut down. Now i dont know challan number / BSR code etc which is needed for filing my income tax return. 

Is their any way to know the challan number/BSR code other than 26AS which gets updated sometime in 6 months as I want to file my income tax return quickly.

Thanks

Replies (8)
You can login into your bank account and regenerate the challan.

First of all it gets updated in about 4 to 5 working days......

In case of urgency, you can visit your banker for issue of a copy of the challan or get its details

Which bank...?


Some of the banks.,
You can search it see the Challan in Your Net Banking under "Other Payments" option...

I paid through Axis Bank. Does it have facility to regenrate challan after loggin

You ll login and search the option for "Other Payments" or "Tax Payments" in the Net Banking. You can get the Challan Surely...
https://www.axisbank.com/business-banking/get-payment-and-merchant-solution/government-business-solutions/online-tax-payment/re-generate-cyber-receipt-challan
I paid self assessment tax RS.10 for A.Y 2018-2019 for Income tax password reset I have challan detail but when detail fill the income tax error that invalid Details why??
When you paid the tax amount of Rs. 10.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details