I wish to pursue CA practical training from BIG 4 and I have some doubts in my mind, kindly resolve my queries.
I have completed my graduation along with CFA (USA) Level 1 and I am appearing for the Nov, 2013 attempt of IPCC examination. Currently, I am based in Moradabad (Uttar Pradesh) and am planning to pursue my CA practical training from March, 2013 under a reputed CA of Moradabad only.
I wish to take transfer in BIG 4 after my IPCC examinations (Nov, 2013) and I have the following queries regarding the same:-
1. Does the company accepts transfer students in the first or second year of practical training?
2. Is there a requirement of any specific rank or score in IPCC examination to apply in the company?
3. Is it compulsory to appear for both groups simultaneously?
4. What is the procedure to apply?
5. Are their any specific profile requirements by the company for CA trainees?
Thanks in advance.