Easy Office
LCI Learning

seeking advise

Page no : 2

Sanjay Singh Rana (CA) (208 Points)
Replied 10 September 2010

Hello Dear,

My advice for u is that while going for examination always keep in mind it is quality what matters most & not the quantity. instead of trying to write everything just focus on what examiner wants.

In practical exams we all know what will be the format of giving the answers, so most of the students write what the examiner ask in questions. But in case of theory papers most of the student don't know the way to present their answers and they always ends up writing the excess information, which waste their lots of time and also does not fetch marks for them.

So what u need to do is after completing all of your syllabus must go through compilers issued by the ICAI. do them 2-3 times and I am sure it will help u in improving the presentation of your answers and you will get an idea about the length of answers and matter to b written in papers.

And most important thing i will suggest u to do is, discuss everything what u read with other students doing pcc with u. Make a group& try to study together, discuss case laws, questions and those points where you have doubts. Discussing will help in clearing your concepts and build your base in subject and most important thing is that the points discussed in the group will always remain in your head without any revision :P

so best of luck for your exams

I know it is tough but it doesnt mean that it is impossible :)

in exams.......

Stay positive don't panic don't let the fear control your mind :)

thats all from my side and rest is upon u :)

take care and best of luck for future

1 Like

pranali (CA Final Student) (42 Points)
Replied 10 September 2010

Thanks a lot to every one for giving your precious time to my problem. rakhecha sir, i have referred icai module for auditing standards n padhuka for other  topics..yes sir you are absolutely right that i have not mentioned aas in paper. because i.m poor in craming numbers and figures. so same problem with sections...but i havecovered full syllabus in all my attempts. even audit is one of my favourite subjects. so no qustion about to get scared. rather than this, i have practical exposure for audit but my exposure is very limited than other castudents. i m working with the newly formed firm... so not more exposure in articalship....

once again thanks alot to all.. thanks rakhecha sir for your deatied suggestions.. thanks alot.. i will work upon it surely

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: