Easy Office

See how icai makes blunders..

Page no : 3

PSPSPS (Practicing) (1344 Points)
Replied 13 March 2014

Mr Rahul File a Writ Petition with the High Court in your Jurisdiction & be sure High Court will take notice of this matter which you have narrated here, & issue notice to ICAI call for a Hearing & ask them the reason why they have given the answers wrong & not awarded marks. ( Same was the case in Nov 2012 Attempt) filed by a student at Karnataka HC ( Mysore Bench at Bangalore) & student was declared Passed by ICAI on orders of the HC by awarding the eligible marks by ICAI.

Rahul Sachdev (Student CA Final ) (56 Points)
Replied 15 March 2014

Thanks. But is there no other way / procedure rather than filing a writ petition ?

anmol (Article) (29 Points)
Replied 18 March 2014

@ rahul....hv u figured out any solution?? do u called ICAI?? or emailed? ?

Rahul Sachdev (Student CA Final ) (56 Points)
Replied 18 March 2014

i had called their examination department, and they asked me to make a representation via email but then also said you have signed an declaration/ undertaking with us, so just be careful before emailing us the details.

what shud i interpret from this? am i also not allowed to raise my query with the institute?

please guide whether am i allowed to write a mail or is this also not allowed because of the declaration signed? 

Sia (B.Com) (108 Points)
Replied 21 March 2014

Are they sending soft copies of our evaluated answer sheets now?

S.ASWATH (Manager) (704 Points)
Replied 21 March 2014

Sia,

Yes, in fact upto May'13 we could receive hardcopy of evaluate answer sheet now from Nov'13 onwards only they made it soft copy for fast processing

mahantesh (Articles) (21 Points)
Replied 03 April 2014

This is horrible icai is plying with students they don't understsnd the importance of time we invest

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: