Easy Office

See how icai makes blunders..

Page no : 2

priyanka (-) (29 Points)
Replied 10 March 2014

Why can't ca club post this stuff on news channels and make it public Icai shuld learn a lesson

Dhruva Parmar (Staff Accountant) (28 Points)
Replied 10 March 2014

I agree wd priyanka

caaspirant (349 Points)
Replied 10 March 2014

I am expecting more such blunders especially this time when students wil be getting there certified copies of nov 13. Saddening. Left with no other option than to bear such events of icai.

S.ASWATH (Manager) (704 Points)
Replied 10 March 2014

Dear Friends,

I think  as a student it may not be possible by us immediately but I think if any of SICASA members or the experts initiated we may get answer but still it may be only for future not for Nov 13

What would be the answer for students who affected like this....

Puja Kedia (student) (23 Points)
Replied 10 March 2014

Therefor it said CA needs luck...

sajna (student) (22 Points)
Replied 10 March 2014

I do agree wth this

Minakshi (non working) (57 Points)
Replied 10 March 2014

If we need just good luck to clear Final then we shoukf try our luck at Lotteries . The Lottery may reward you and ICAI may not.

Minakshi (non working) (57 Points)
Replied 10 March 2014

If we need just good luck to clear Final then we should try our luck at Lotteries . The Lottery may reward you and ICAI may not.

Vikash Kumar Singh (final student) (22 Points)
Replied 11 March 2014

what can we do ?

jasprit (fbd) (31 Points)
Replied 11 March 2014

relly we students work so hard.. but really its shamefull thing dat icai is so careless

jasprit (fbd) (31 Points)
Replied 11 March 2014

Really.. we students work so hard... but its shame to see dat icai is sooo careless

Suraj.R.K (STUDENT) (30 Points)
Replied 12 March 2014

Be proud to be a part of Reputed Institute..

Ashwini Nirgude (Chartered Accountant) (272 Points)
Replied 12 March 2014

Did you inform ICAI ?

Rahul Sachdev (Student CA Final ) (56 Points)
Replied 13 March 2014

Hi,

I received the certified copies of my answer sheets online.

While going through them, i came across three answers totalling to 12 marks in SFM paper and 6 marks in Costing paper (equalling 20 marks) which have been given zero "0" marks but the answers tally exactly with the suggested answers provided by the institute ( Final Answer tallies rupee to rupee in all 4 cases).

I have failed in aggregate in the November attempt and just need 6 marks to clear and become a CA and after looking at the assessment of papers i feel, i could have easily cleared if there would have been fair checking or rather.

Please guide me, whether is there any procedure or way to raise the issue and get it solved as I can clearly see that even when the answer is correct I have been awarded zero "0" marks inspite of receiving correct tick mark.

Any help and guidance will be very useful. Thanks in advance. Whether is there any procedure or way to raise the issue and get it solved?

anmol (Article) (29 Points)
Replied 13 March 2014

@ rahul There was a notification on icai.org dtd 5/2/2014 stating if there were no marks awarded, then u can bring it to their notice within 30 days in the prescribed format. In your case u can write a request letter and post it to the icai exam deptt., also email it at relevant email addresses like final_abc @ icai.in Also call at 01203054813 to check about ur position and remedy. Hopefully something might help.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: