section A and section B answer paper inter change by mistake.

Yes they did email but the paper wasn't checked still.. but that's all that you can think from your side . Don't worry 

It happened to you/?? 

I mean i have clarified from 2 named teachers

Neeraj arora sir

Rajkumaar sir(gst) 

I am in dilemma whether I wrote answers (eis-sm) in respective answersheets Or not. I am not sure that I have comitted a mistake. What should I do now? 

And what did u do?

Have u sent them any mail regarding that?

Or left it 

And what did u do?

Have u sent them any mail regarding that?

Or left it 

I did send them email but they have not replied

Hello I have done the mistake by writing direct Tax in Booklet B and Indirect tax in booklet A 

Please reply whether anyone got results after email

Yes, they do reply.! I cleared my CA inter may 2022 and I also committed the same mistake.

Don't worry.! Just mail on above mentioned email id and also visit your nearby icai bhawan.

I personally visited 2 nearby icai bhawan and then got these mail ID.

And they reverted back and also checked my paper.

I mailed  10 days over but there is no reply 

They didn't reply to me either, but my answer sheet was checked

I wrote direct Tax in booklet B And Indirect tax in booklet A And I mailed them properly through intermediate_examhelpline @ icai.in And they considered my answer

Did you got any reply from icai?

 

 

No, I didn't received any reply mail from them, but I frequently called them through Noida examination helpline. They responded that they will not reply to the mails but, they'll consider if the intimation is provided at the earliest.

So we must mail them on intermediate_examhelpline @ icai.in if we have done the same mistake 

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details