section A and section B answer paper inter change by mistake.

You should visit your nearby icai bhawan. 

They didn't say anything they just told to call  exam dept in noida but they didn't pick up 

And i emailed to the given email id 

Were u told to do anything in icai bhawan? 

I vistited icai Noida branch.

They said that there is no such issue in this and asked me to mail the same issue on the i'd i have referred above. 

Thank u so much 

yes i received the reply as well.....just mail on the same 

Ohhh! I didn't receive yet is it necessary to e mail them from registered e mail id? 

 

no idea about this but i emailed them all my examination details roll no and srn no. so may be and i used my registered email id only

Text them from any email i'd

Just make sure that you have provided all of your details. 

Ok thank you so much 

Contact here

0120  3054  808 

Those who have emailed, 

Could you please mention the details you send and the email id? Please 

Please tell will they consider my tax paper if I have attempted gst paper and income tax paper both in section B

I have mailed them also 

 

Hi I have attempted gst and tax paper both in section B

What do I do now

Hi I have attempted gst and tax paper both in section B

What do I do now

Don't worry

Send a mail to this ID- inter3 @ icai.in  with required details

They will consider it. 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details