CA Final/Inter Fast track classes available for May 20 attempt. Call: 1800-3000-0505

Section 25 Valuation

Ravi Kumar   23 February 2020

Ravi Kumar

4 points

| My Other Post

Anybody could explain with some examples..

Section 15

b] any amount that the supplier is liable to pay in relation to such supply but which has been incurred by the recipient of the supply and not included in the price actually paid or payable for the goods or services or both;

prasad Nilugal (Accountant and GST Practitioner . )     23 February 2020

prasad Nilugal
Accountant and GST Practitioner .  
 298 likes  4505 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Any  amount  supplier  is  liable  to  pay  relating  to supply ,    however  same  has been  incurred   by the  recipient   and not included  in the  Invoice  by the supplier  , must  be included  in  Invoice and charge  GST   as per  applicable  rate . 

avater

Moneesh Nair (0)     23 February 2020

Moneesh Nair
 46 likes  593 points

Suppose Mr. A(Recipient) purchases goods from Mr.B(Supplier) and Mr.B hires services of Mr.C to transport the goods to the premises of Mr.A. Here Mr.B is liable to pay the transportation charges to Mr.C, however Mr.A pays the amount. Now if the transportation charges is not included in the invoice then for the purpose of valuation such amount should be included.

avater

Pankaj Rawat (GST Practitioner)     23 February 2020

Pankaj Rawat
GST Practitioner 
 3225 likes  43367 points

Yes it's simple any expense incurred by Recepient on behalf of Supplier for any particular supply , the Supplier is bound include the same when it's supplied to Recipient. Means he need to charge GST on Supply made + Expenses Incurred by Recepeint.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »