Section 23 on tds sheet of itr1

Hi,

My TDS was deducted every month in last FY by my Employer. Do I need to mention all the different deductions in different rows in section 23 (TDS sheet / ITR1) or the total of all deductions in just one row.

This is the first time I am directly filing return on Income Tax Site so bit confused.

I searched a lot but didn't get this question anywhere on this forum.. Hope I am not creating a duplicate post.

Replies (2)

You just need to mention the consolidated amount in one row only.

Thanks Vineet for the reply. It will help.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details