Section 12A of the Income Tax Act.

Thanga Durai (Trainee) (40 Points)

16 April 2011  


The name of the registered trust is officially changed from 'x' to 'xyz'. Is there any notification required to be sent to the Income Tax department regarding the name change to continue availing the tax exemption under Section 12A?