sec 119(2)(b)

hey,

I would like to tell I filed sec 119(2)(b) to cheif commissioner
after I received letter to attend hearing in ITO Office there I submitted my books and proofs
ITO responded positively and he said I will send to commissioner office

you will receive letter from commissioner

it completes nearly 1 month I not received letter

what can I do now??

thanks in advance
Replies (7)
It is a central or state jurisdiction
state jurisdiction Bhuvneshwar
please visit the buvaneshwar state sales tax office and attend your zonal area and tell your queries
Once again visit and contact Commissioner through ITO...
or
Directly contact Commissioner...
I'm out side my state, can I write letter to commissioner
yes you can but it will be late
Yes... You can send through Postal... Better to touch with this regard.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details