Easy Office

Sba 2013

Page no : 4

sathianarayanan.t (chartered accountant) (267 Points)
Replied 13 March 2013

One SIRC council member said today that the RBI guidelines says 85% of a bank's advances should be covered under statutory audit.  That is reason for fixing the thrashold limit as 20 crores.  Hence in future there will not be any bank audit to cat III and IV is not correct.  Is it fact?

K.NAGARAJAN (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (24 Points)
Replied 13 March 2013

DEAR Mr.ARINANDAN ANGLE,

WHAT IS YOUR CATEGORY PLEASE.

C.A. P. HAREESH KUMAR (PRACTICE) (375 Points)
Replied 13 March 2013

When shall this fraternity believe the truth that their leaders has surrendered for the 20 Crores limit last year? The present council is the extension of old council. Very few council members lost on account of non performance. But who are there in the council were equally responsible for surrendering the bank audits last year. How they manage to get elected again is a billion dollar question. In fact our fraternity doesn’t take the right cause at the right time.

Our members are in pain and still under a dilemma that how can there be no bankaudit this year? This is a truth that we have to accept it.

What our Elected Council Members are doing for our Profession?. Why Council member are not saying anything on this issue?. They are busy in selecting Vice Presindet, Chairmans, Branch Elections. ICAI Should have right to recall for elected Members. 

A comment in CA SANSAR by a member    CA.Amresh Vashisht

G GURUMOORTHI (PARTNER) (51 Points)
Replied 13 March 2013

Received Bank branch audit for 3 branches and one above rs.450 crores and two branches above rs.20 crores

atrinandan angle (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (114 Points)
Replied 13 March 2013

category ii

Replied 14 March 2013

CANARA BANK HAS STARTED SENDING OFFER LETTERS -  I HAVE RECEIVED THEIR OFFER ON 13/03/2013

Replied 14 March 2013

Now it seems that   many of  our collegues  loose   revenues from Bank audits ----  

I recall what  studied  long back in my CA Final  Audit    " Those who consider the society's interest above their personal interest are alone fit to practice this noble profession of  AUDIT "    

Praveen (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (51 Points)
Replied 15 March 2013

Hi Hareesh,

How many branches are allotted and the quantum of advance

sathianarayanan.t (chartered accountant) (267 Points)
Replied 15 March 2013

Dear friends, who got branch allotment, any revision in fees?

Replied 15 March 2013

Sathianarayanji ---   There is no revision in fees   - Basic Fees + 10% +15%     as earlier

Praveenji --   I am in category iv   sole propreitor  --   in the panel of Canara Bank - 3rd year running

As against 3  branches last year -  I have been offered  2 Branches this time   , advances exceeding 50 crores but less than 75 crores

Wish you  all     good luck

Replied 15 March 2013

From Informal sources   qouting a central council memebr   I  understand that our Institute is stiil pursuing the matter   - but   Mr.Chidambaram is not yielding   

CA. N M Poptani ( CA) (49 Points)
Replied 18 March 2013

Alloted 3 Branches (all above 20 cr) of Central Bank of India, (Mumbai Region) 

Replied 18 March 2013

Good    - Congrats

1 Like

PANKAJ AGGARWAL (CA) (110 Points)
Replied 18 March 2013

Hello pls update me the status of state bank of patiala,any one received allotment,how many branches.

Replied 18 March 2013

pankajji  I have no idea about state bank of patiala . Why donot you contact them over phone 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: