Sardarji's Mom's Letter Awesome!!!

Sardarji's Mom's Letter
Dear
Banta
Vahe Guru !


I am in a well here and hoping you are in the same well there. I'm writing this letter slowly, because I know you cannot read fast.

We don't live where we did when you left home. Your dad read in the newspaper that most accidents happen 20 miles from home, so we moved 20
miles.

I wont be able to send the address as the last Sardar who stayed here took the house numbers with them for their new house so they would not have to
change their address. Hopefully by next week we will be able to bring our earlier address plate here, so that our address will remain same too.


This place is really nice. It even has a washing machine, situated right above the commode. I'm not sure it works. Last week I put in 3 shirts,
pulled the chain and haven't seen them since.

The weather here isn't too bad. It rained only twice last week. The first time it rained for 3 days and second time for 4 days.


The coat you wanted me to send you, your Aunt said it would be a little too heavy to send in the mail with all the metal buttons, so we cut them
off and put them in the pocket.


Your father has another job. He has 500 men under him. He is cutting the grass at the cemetery.

Your sister had a baby this morning. I haven't found out whether it is a girl or a boy, so I don't know whether you are an Aunt or Uncle.


Your uncle, Jetinder fell in a nearby well. Some men tried to pull him out, but he fought them off bravely and drowned. We cremated him and he
burned for three days.


Your best friend, Balwinder, is no more. He died trying to fulfill his father's last wishes. His father had wished to be buried at sea after he
died. And your friend died while in the process of digging a grave for his father.


There isn't much more news this time. Nothing much has happened.


P.S: Beta, I was going to send you some money but by the time I realized, I had already sealed off this letter .

Replies (11)

56funny-pictures16.gif

 

good 1

humours

nice 1

good one

 very nice

Very funny.......Thanks for sharing......

gr88888888888

lol:) omg:)

HA HA HI HI HO HO HOO

ENJOYED VERY MUCH

 

HA HA HI HI HO HO HOO

ENJOYED VERY MUCH

 

nice... keep sharing...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details