Tally

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CA AMANPREET SINGH (Chartered Accountant)     08 June 2011

SAP for CA

can someone please tell me whether there is any advantage of SAP COURSE for Chartered Accountant???????

9 Replies

Abhijeet Deshpande

Abhijeet Deshpande (Co-Founder & Manager @ Tax-Yantra)     08 June 2011

If you want to deal with System audit in future or whereby you get a client who uses sap system, its useful... Rest i dont think so...

1 Like
Ankit Mundra

Ankit Mundra (CA Final Student B.Com L.L.B. (3rd Year))     08 June 2011

one cannot learn whole of SAP as every company gets it customised according to their needs. But the basic framework is same. Never go for any coaching or anything for learning SAP. Once you work in any company, you can learn it easily. Just write down the commands in start for easy use

2 Like
Anit Sharma

Anit Sharma (CA Final student )     08 June 2011

It is good if u r interested in job.. you will b given priority while getting job

not good if r going in practice ..

1 Like

(Guest)

if you want to become functional consultant in ERP in IT industry, u can go for SAP course.

1 Like
CA AMANPREET SINGH

CA AMANPREET SINGH (Chartered Accountant)     08 June 2011

Thanks everybody for your suggessions

Joey Tribbiani

Joey Tribbiani (fdg)     08 June 2011

Originally posted by : Ankit Mundra

one cannot learn whole of SAP as every company gets it customised according to their needs. But the basic framework is same. Never go for any coaching or anything for learning SAP. Once you work in any company, you can learn it easily. Just write down the commands in start for easy use

agree with u mate. Customisation by every company makes it impossible to become expert in SAP..

CA Prabhakar Dubey

CA Prabhakar Dubey (Chartered Accountants)     09 June 2011

A SAP course is something different than when we use it in practical situation. The SAP couse includes the customisation of various areas. However you could learn only one of the area like FICO, HR, ABAP etc.

(Guest)

I too have some doubts regarding role of CA in SAP. Many people are advising to do SAP. But as far as i know this is related to IT field. After doing this you work as SAP developer which seems to be a task of software developer. Does a CA becomes software develper by just doing SAP? It will be helpfull for me and others if someone can throw some light on it.

Sabin Pokharel

Sabin Pokharel (student)     08 August 2014

In this age of technology, all big industries have shifted and are shifting from ERP to SAP. If you are going to work with big houses you need to have good knowledge in SAP. And as being a qualified CA don't confine yourself to account , finance , tax only. SAP has multiple uses, you should be well versed in SAP.

Thanks..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags