SAP Fi Consultant

 

Hello everybody.

 

Anybody here who is SAP FI Consultant and can discuss FI about module.

 

I am SAP Certified FI Consultant and Chartered Accountant.

 

regds,

 

Paresh

Replies (12)
Wat exactly is a SAP fi consultant
SAP FI Consultant is Consultant who looks after configuration of Finance module of SAP. Normally CA's are hired by the companies as SAP FI consultant.
R u a R/3 consultant or B-1 consultant
I am R/3 Consultant
I am a core team member in FI & SD module for SAP implementation at my employer co.
Register yourself as CAlub expert to keep on answering SAP queries
sure. It is very good platform for disussion.I have already formed Community for SAP Fi Consultant. Intersted people can join the said community.
hI ! I am in CA final . completed the CA final II nd group and waiting for the result of CA final Ist group . I am doing the SAP _FICO module from the THird pary vender and after getting the job , intended to do it from SAP india for certification . kindly guide me abt the interview questions and pakage i can have in market at the initial level . kindly mail the link for SAP material and for interview questions at following address . bhargavaamit01 @ gmail.com Regards, Amit
My advise to you will be to have at least have 2 years of industry experience post CA and then go for certification.That will make you command the handsome package. I will mail you surely. Rgds, Paresh
Hi Your inventory accounting entries in Download files is not containing any data. Can you upload that another time

Make your career as SAP consultant by joining new social network site www.sapforall.net

Join for FREE and let's start your SAP Consultant career.

 

Originally posted by :Amit Bhargava
" hI !

I am in CA final . completed the CA final II nd group and waiting for the result of CA final Ist group . I am doing the SAP _FICO module from the THird pary vender and after getting the job , intended to do it from SAP india for certification . kindly guide me abt the interview questions and pakage i can have in market at the initial level .

kindly mail the link for SAP material and for interview questions at following address .

bhargavaamit01 @ gmail.com


Regards,
Amit
"


 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details