Easy Office

sanjay aggarwal sir OR parag gupta sir which one is better for ca final

Page no : 2

Sameer (CA FINAL YEAR STUDENT) (148 Points)
Replied 29 May 2017

It varies to person to person..May be he is worst to some student. But overall he is gud in clearing the concept.. I also did his classes and result was outstanding. 

1 Like

aradhya kapoor (student ca final) (46 Points)
Replied 29 May 2017

is sanjay Aggarwal leaked video is still valid ?

Sameer (CA FINAL YEAR STUDENT) (148 Points)
Replied 29 May 2017

I think lilttle changes are there in Standard Costing. But its advisable to go for Live Classes..& spend some money...hehehe....Dont worry Insha Allah you will emerge as a gud CA in future..Just go for it.

1 Like

aradhya kapoor (student ca final) (46 Points)
Replied 29 May 2017

hehehe thnx sameer :) tumhare muh m ghee shakar :)
2 Like

(Guest)

According to me Parag Gupta Sir is the best

Manish (Student) (26 Points)
Replied 25 October 2018

I think Parag sir is the best because the way they teach is very different

Arun Kumar (23 Points)
Replied 11 April 2019

I don't know why are you guys still stuck between Sanjay Agarwal or Parag Gupta Sir when you have much better faculty to teach Costing.

Join MI Sir and then make a comparison. He is never let you down.

I couldn't pass this paper for so long due to weak concepts. But it was MI Sir who taught this subject in CA Final form such scratch. He first starts the class with IPCC concepts which are very important to built base for Costing. Other faculties assume that we will remember everything. We don't remember what we studied yesterday. Lolz.

MI Sir will teach you basics first and then build your knowledge and that is why he is called the God of Costing amongst the students. He is the best for Costing in India.

Mukesh Lokhande (Students) (23 Points)
Replied 08 November 2019

MI Sir????? 

Who is he????

Rajesh yadav (Student) (54 Points)
Replied 18 April 2020

I attended Parag Gupta SIR classes for CA Final COSTING. and am from Gujrat. Frankly speaking, He is the best teacher for ca final costing. he is famous for his teaching style and unique techniques. The study material provided by Parag sir is in simplified language & as you know, so I prefer Parag Gupta sir classes. Thanks and wish you luck.

deepak gupta (6 Points)
Replied 27 January 2021

sanjay aggarwal se kabhi mat lena bakwas padhaya ek dum and sara old syllabus padha diya

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: