Salute to women doing CA

Mythreya (Finance IT & Accounting)   (2183 Points)

04 March 2011  

Dear All,

Our Indian society is very cruel at many levels to women.

I know girls who work in CA offices and face even s*xual abuse from their bosses.

All this must change.

Despite all this,many girls put up a brave front and are fighting in this man's world.

My heart especially goes with women who have children and doing the course.

Some are divorcees,some with cruel and callous husbands,some with unsupportive parents.

But I say to you all,YOU CAN DO IT.If an Indian woman wills she can reach any heights.My own sister who is now a great scientist in USA is a living example.I know how many hardships she faced to come to this stage.

Just look at this following video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkKWApOAG2g&feature=related

See how Abby and Brittany are challenged by circumstances and yet they are carrying on their normal lives as perfectly beautiful teenage girls.Are you in such a drastic position tied for life? I appreciate the support system they have in USA for such people.I do not know when India will rise up to embrace handicapped and specially challenged people.(In India I know one such conjoined twins stoned to death! That is the state of compassion which we live in.*sigh*)

Dear Girls(and women);Abby and Brittany are two people in one body but you are(most probably) one in one body(unless you are also conjoint like them).However,they have great team-work for every small aspect of their life.

But You all have full control over your body,mind,health,emotions,etc.So you all can win it like them.The team work should be with yourself,your soul and your emotions.

Women need other women(and men too) to talk,share their problems,etc.So any problems you might have share it.Dont stay closed.

These days people are becoming more and more callous,money-minded and jealous but that does not mean we don't have inspiring examples around us.

It is these inspiring examples which push our engines of life forward,else we all become broken-down some stage.

Keep pushing girls,

Maa Thuje Salaam!

Mythreya