sale to unregistered person intrastate

Tarun Kumar   19 February 2019

Tarun Kumar

 3 likes  78 points

| My Other Post

where should we put outward taxable supplies to intrastate unregistered person in gstr 3b?


Deepak Gupta (CA Student)     19 February 2019

Deepak Gupta
CA Student 
 2209 likes  14076 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Include it in 3.1 (a), 'Outward taxable supplies'. Intra-state unregistered sale, not required to mention separately anywhere in GSTR-3B.


1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »