salary income

I am working in a Pvt. ltd. company & I am not getting my salary due for 5 months upto 31.3.10 & I am not sure about getting that amount. I filed my income tax return on cash basis. Now company is issued a TDS certificate including my arrears salary(since it follow accrual system). How to claim this TDS amount.  Can I claim it as and when I received the salary since I don't want to declare the income without receipt of amount

Replies (1)

Since your salary income is taxed for 5months also, You can claim  relief under section 89 when ever you receive that arrears salary.

If you are sure that you will not receive that salary you can claim a refund of the same by proving yourself that you haven't receive the salary provided you should furnish yor R.O.I in time.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details