SALARY DAY: Boy/Girl...

SALARY DAY


MONTHLY MILESTONES OF A Bachelor GUY


Heading
First Week
Second Week
Third Week
Fourth Week
a) Bank Balance
20000
2000
200
20
b) Conveyance
Auto ("I can afford it")
Share Auto ("I would like to share. I am selfless!")
Bus ("Public figures should travel by public transport")
Walk ("Good for health")
c) Girl Friends
Eena , Meena & Tina ("I can BUY love")
Meena &Tina ("I have enough girl friends")
Tina ("I am loyal to her")
"Huh! There is no pure love on earth!"
d) Mobile Maintenance
Frequent outgoing calls ("This is what mobile is invented for")
Restricted outgoing calls ("I should not create unnecessary traffic on mobile lines")
Rare outgoing calls (" Mobile should be used in urgent situations only")
Only incoming calls ("I am not going to call her until she calls me")
e) Boozing
"Come, let's go to Goa and freak out!
"Man, there is nothing in Goa . Let's go to Mysore ..."
"The best place to booze on earth is our house itself. What say?"
"Drinking is injurious to health."

MONTHLY MILESTONES of a Single Girl

  

Heading
First Week
Second Week
Third Week
Fourth Week
 
a) Bank Balance
20000
20000
20000
20000
 
b) Conveyance
Auto ("after all my boy friend pays for it")
Auto ("after all my boy friend pays for it")
Auto ("after all my boy friend pays for it")
Auto ("after all my boy friend pays f or it")
 
c) Boy Friends
Abhinav , saleem, Peter
Sachin, sumeet, vinay
Abhijeet, Ram, christopher. ...
Arun , Saket, vimal..
 
d) Mobile Maintenance
Only Incoming calls (Its for ppl 2 call me)
Only Incoming calls (Its for ppl 2 call me)
Only Incoming calls (Its for ppl 2 call me)
Only Incoming calls (Its for ppl 2 call me)
 
e) Boozing
"Come, let's go to Goa
"Come, let's go to Kulu
"Come, let's go to Shimla
"Come, let's go to darjee ling
 
 
       
Replies (4)

Wow very nice article....... Good thought. I really appreciate.

You fool boys teasing yourself and laughing for your own joke. Ha Ha Ha !!!!!

i think this is 2nd time i am seeing this joke in our site, any nice to c the joke again.

Very rite jock

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details