Easy Office
LCI Learning

Sachin's farewell speech

Page no : 2

Abhijit Korgaonkar (Final Student) (1243 Points)
Replied 17 November 2013

@ robin... Cricket has become more than just a sport in India.. And Sachin has not just played cricket.. his main contribution is the inspiration and belief he has spread among the millions of Indians to give your best to suceed and to excel in their individual feilds.. Cricket as a sport unites us as a nation and the best example of this was to watch the unity on the streets when ee won the 2011 WC... I wont comment about whether he deserves the Bharat Ratna or not.. But he surely deserves whatever respect he is getting from our nation..

(Guest)

Sachiiiiiin   Sachin

Sachiiiiiin   Sachin

Sachiiiiiiin Sachin

We will miss God of Cricket

Manash Ghosh (CA FINALIST) (27 Points)
Replied 17 November 2013

HE IS A REAL HERO I MISSS U TOO MUCH YOU WILL NEVER RETIRE FROM MY HEART

dipak gupta (B.com) (26 Points)
Replied 17 November 2013

Good bye sachin sir Very emotional speech ...

(Guest)

A great speech, it's tells he is more great man than a grat crickter

Manash Ghosh (CA FINALIST) (27 Points)
Replied 17 November 2013

Insaan chahe to kya nehi karsakta he is d example to us. I know sachinn ko cricket chorte hue kitna dard horaha hoga but dis is d rule of life. I may not see him anymore to play cricket but still he is god tome forever. Jinko mein apni bachpan se desh ki seva karte dekhte araha hu unko aise kaise bhul jaunga YOU R IN MY HEART SACHHIIIIINNNNNNN
1 Like

dipak gupta (B.com) (26 Points)
Replied 17 November 2013

Good bye sachin sir Very emotional speech ...
1 Like

Manoj Garg (Final student) (150 Points)
Replied 17 November 2013

i couldnt believe tht there were tears on my chicks when i was listening it

1 Like

monika kasat (ca finalist) (37 Points)
Replied 17 November 2013

legends nvr retire...
1 Like

Priyanka (CS) (585 Points)
Replied 18 November 2013

Originally posted by : Robin
BHARATH RATNA AWARD IS FOR SALE NOW !

SELLER : CONGRESS GOVT.

Very sad that sachin tendulkar will be given Bharath Ratna award. Unfortunately on 15th August 1947 Midnight 12.00AM Britishers left their BAT and BOWL to spoil our nation. The Game of Cricket is not recognised in Olympics or Commonwealth game, It has been played by only 20 country's out of the 200 country;s in the world. If sachin deserves Bharatha Ratna then why not MS Dhoni, Rahul Dravid, Sourav Ganguly ? Did they play for Self ?
Very sad day for the AWARD itself. This is not deserved award for SRT, He must reject it and wait for some more contribution to the youths and public at large then receive the award. But as usual Self Styled Sachin Never Understands

Robinji very politely..Bharat Ratna is not meant for a particular game, profession or achievement , I personally consider it as a attribute given to someone's character, dedication and personality. I know that some people are parallel in the row  with Sachin but no-one has still supersede him....atleast till date.So I personally believe he deserves it...hwover opinion may vary. 

This statement is just for expressing my personal believe ,not to offend anyone.

1 Like

Priyanka (CS) (585 Points)
Replied 18 November 2013

"Your gesture has not been conveyed as you have exceeded the limit of number of thanks allowed in a day."

Ooops- Thanks a Lot whom I was unable to thanks.I think the CCI should do something to increase the limits.

Vandana J Doshi (Practising Company Secretary)   (12562 Points)
Replied 18 November 2013

legends never retire.........

crying

1 Like

pratik (CA) (1186 Points)
Replied 18 November 2013

True legend......

1 Like

TKKKKKK (PRACTICING CA) (3268 Points)
Replied 18 November 2013

we  ll miss sachinsad

1 Like

Ravindra singh (sr.Account executive) (24 Points)
Replied 18 November 2013

First I like Rahul Draved and second Tendulker....Thanks sachin,,,You have high in India in the world...
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: