Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dinesh agrawal (apprentice)     10 December 2013

Roc filling

Can we revise the Form 20B (Fee paid)?

And 23 AC/ACA (Fee not Paid) but SRN generated??

 3 Replies

Arvind Sharma

Arvind Sharma (ACA)     10 December 2013

Annual form once filed cann't be revised. And a form considered filed when fee for the same has been paid (unless the same is for Nil Fee).


So, in your case, Form 20 cann't be revise, but you can file 23AC & ACA as original the same filed earlier but no fee were paid, so the same will be treated as not filed.


SkDash (CS (Member) CWA (Final))     11 December 2013

Agree with Mr. Sharma


Sneha (Company Secretary)     11 December 2013

Form 20B can be revised. Form 23AC /23ACA cannot be revised. But as you have not paid the fee of Form 23AC/23ACA you have an alternative. Dont pay fee for the generated challan. The challan will expire and upload fresh 23AC/23ACA and pay the fees.


So in your case you can revise both the forms.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags