REWARI STUDENTS DO YOU WANT MY HELP?

DEAR REWARI STUDENTS(CA FINAL),

I HAVE GIVEN MY EXAM IN MAY-2011 & WAITING FOR MY RESULT.

MY GMCS IS GOING TO START FROM 30-5-2011, SO I AM NOT IN THE POSITION TO JOIN ANY CA FIRM.

SO, I WILL HAVE MORE THAN 4 HOURS PER DAY DURING GMCS .

AFTER GMCS I WILL HAVE WHOLE DAY.

AND NOW I HAVE FULL DAY.

 

SO, I WANT TO HELP THOSE STUDENTS WHO HAS GIVEN THEIR PCC/IPCC ATTEMPT IN MAY-2011 OR WHO HAS COMPLETED PCC/IPCC.

 

I WANT TO GIVE MY NOTES AND SUGGESTIONS TO SUCH STUDENTS.

I WANT TO TEACH SUCH STUDENTS FREE OF COST.

 

ACTUALLY I WANT TO SHARE MY KNOWLEDGE WITH THOSE STUDENTS WHO ARE NOT TAKING COACHING .

 

I YOU WANT, THEN CONTACT ME THROUGH SENDING PM  AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Replies (3)

FOR EVERY SUBJECT I AM READY

nice initiative... bravo buddy 

Introduction to Monkey Mart
Monkey Mart is one of the most exciting and charming supermarket management games available today. Combining retail strategy with adorable monkey characters, the game delivers a fun and educational simulation experience that’s perfect for players of all ages. Whether you love casual games or enjoy strategic business simulators, Monkey Mart offers the perfect balance of creativity, challenge, and charm.

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details