Revision of tds statement

Ritesh khurana (CA student) (175 Points)

10 August 2012  

Hello Experts


Our company receive intimation u/s 200A and Demand notice u/s 156 for short deduction due to  mismatching of 3 PAN for the FY 2010-11. 

My query is can we revise our statement after receipt of Intimation if now we arranged correct PAN. 


Thanks in advance